No one will deny that Android phone have become one of the most popular digital device on the market, and it really takes so many convenient and pleasures into our life. So it is inevitable that you have saved or stored lots of precious photos, vital contacts, funny messages, etc. on the phone, then in some specific situations, you may want to backup these data from your HTC or other Android phones to computer, right? Thus, you need to turn to a professional Android Mobile Manager.
Backup Everything from HTC Phones to Computer
Organize Your Phone's App via Computer
Prominent Contacts & Message Assistant
Step 1. Enable USB Debugging and Install USB Driver
To begin with, just connect your HTC One X/Desire/Sensation, etc. to the computer, and then launch the program, here you'll see a interface just like the below picture. Follow the instructions on the page to enable USB debugging and install USB driver on your computer for recognizing your mobile phone.
- For Android 2.3 or older, Go: "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
After that, you can see the primary window of the best HTC Manager software.
Step 2. Manage Data on HTC Phones Freely
On the top of the panel, you can see that there are lots of options for your reference. Click them and you can manage or control your HTC phone easily. For example:
- Under the option of "Contacts", you can click "Backup", "Send", "Add" or "Delete" button to change the contacts information, send messages, add new contact, delete unnecessary number, backup contacts list or text conversation as you like.
- Under the option of "Photo", "Music", "Video", "Book", etc., you can share these files between your mobile phone and computer by clicking "Import" or "Export" button. And you can also delete any file by hitting "Delete" icon on the top menu.